Update

ambladier
Site Admin
Location: Atlanta, Ga area, within the Occupied Territories of the Confederate States of America

Update

Post by ambladier » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello everyone!

We are now on a new server, with a new version of the forum software. I'm still working on the cosmetic side of things, but there are some options on how the board looks now. If you look up towards the top right under the search window, you'll see your user name. Click on that, and then click on User Control Panel. When the control panel opens, click on the Board Preferences tab. Then look for where it says My Board Style. There is a drop down menu to the right that currently says Prosilver. You can select any of the other 3 options in that menu to change how the board looks for you.

Any questions or problems, please post here and let me know.
Chris Gillmore

ambladier
Site Admin
Location: Atlanta, Ga area, within the Occupied Territories of the Confederate States of America

Re: Update

Post by ambladier » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:28 am

And there is now a list of recent posts. If you go into your User Control Panel you can customize it. It can appear on the top, bottom, or side. You can also adjust what and how many posts are listed. Once in the User Control Panel, click on the Board Preferences tab, and then Edit Display options too see the settings.
Chris Gillmore